Sibley Restoration & Construction
Posted 9 months ago
- Direct and manage project development including definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Proactively communicates with team on status of project, subcontractorperformance, changes in project scope and other key information.
- Responsible for ensuring all required paperwork has been completed and collected.
- Work in conjunction with team to ensure the highest level of customer services and project expectations are provided to clients.
- Oversight of job progress, proactively communicate potential issues or problems with team along with suggested resolutions or corrective action.
- Interfaces with customers as well as clients building and developing positive business relationships
- Ensure all work complies with OSHA standards
- Working with the team, budgets, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Travel to job site
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate and oversee resources and participants needed to achieve project goals; determines and assesses the need for additional staff and/or consultants and coordinates recruitment of labor as needed
- Identifies and manages project needs; identifies and resolves issues and conflicts within the production team
- Mentors and over-sees production team members and contractors
- Maintain records including notes on losses
- Coordinate, management and oversee multiple jobs daily
- Maintain required company profit margin
- Effective Communication
- Great Customer Service
- Management skills
- Understanding Construction Specifications
- Computer Literacy and Reporting functions
- Project CRM & Microsoft